A crafty home with a fancy bathroom and toilets will add colors to our sweet home. Here is an idea called air stone bath tub.
You might wonder what air stone is!! Its not really natural hard stone meant for building and bridging, but it is a manufacture stone veneer which is usually prepared from recycled materials. The major difference is that it is lighter and fits comfortably to any space sizes and shapes, give a clear edges and finishing. It acts as both like stone and concreted gel. It is not only used for bath room and tubs but also for kitchen and other surfaces.
If you look at its affordability and price, yes one of the best of its kind.Air stone is available in 2 colors at present with gray and spring creek.
To have a construction it is all very simple,All you need is
- Adjoining stones of your color
- A metal or stone cutter
- Gel to join pieces
- Putty knife and gloves for wearing
- Caulk gun
Steps for air stone bath tub construction
- Choose appropriate and stylish stones of your choice
- Cut those uniformly if necessary, it enhances good fittings and appearance.
- Apply the gel evenly to all the surfaces and make sure it is applied to the lateral surfaces too
- Arrange the stones in such a way that the bottom most layer must be strong
- Arrange all together and gel them, fill the spaces properly and make the surfaces shining as usual by some chemicals.
Buyers need to realize the facts that
It’s not really natural hard stone meant but it is a manufacture stone veneer which is usually prepared from recycled materials. But very friendly and attractive to choose.
The major difference is that it is lighter and fits comfortably to any space sizes and shapes.
Happy bathing !!